Doctorate in Mathematics
The doctoral program in mathematics was formally created at UNI in the year 2001, this is 3 years after the creation of the IMCA.
This doctorate since its inception has a source of support from Brazil through IMPA visiting professors, likewise, thanks to an agreement signed between the PUCP and the UNI in the year 2000, the IMCA and the PUCP are closely linked and therefore its doctoral programs have been strengthened.
We must also highlight that the IMCA receives the support of France through a co-supervision agreement with the Blaise-Pascal universities of Clermont-Ferrand and the University of the Antilles and of Guyana.
In addition, this doctoral program has the support of other institutions such as the ICTP-Italy, CIMPA-France and the University of Valladolid - Spain.
Currently, the IMCA Doctoral Program in Mathematics has the support Concytec and Fondecyt, consisting of the granting of 10 scholarships integral to entrants to the program starting in 2015.
The academic support and the level of doctorate in mathematics is the responsibility of the IMCA and must be equated to the doctorates that are granted in the continent.
The structure established for admission to the doctorate is as follows:
- Income by evaluation.
- Approval of courses. First stage 25 credits.
- Qualification exam.
- Courses, seminars, topics or thesis seminar. Second stage for complete all 65 credits.
- Preparation of the Thesis. During the second part of the program.
- Proof of the level of the thesis issued by an external specialist of a prestigious institution.
- Supporting the thesis. The thesis must contain new results and relevant in mathematics.
- The structure of the Jury must include at least one specialist external.
In addition, the student must meet the following requirements.
- Knowledge at an intermediate level of two languages ??of scientific use (different Spanish), awarded by recognized institutions.
- To obtain the degree of doctor must have the academic degree of teacher.
The granting of the degree of doctor must complete the procedures that the Postgraduate Unit of the Faculty of Sciences of the UNI establishes.
|1||Yboon Victoria Garcia Ramos||October 4, 2007|
|2||Ruben Esteban Burga Barboza||August 21, 2009|
|3||John Edwin Cotrina Asto||May 10, 2011|
|4||Benito Leonardo Ostos Cordero||April 9, 2015|
|5||Angel Enrique Ramirez Gutierrez||December 13, 2017|
|6||Helmuth Villavicencio Fernandez||January 30, 2018|
|7||Luis Ernesto Flores Luyo||February 15, 2018|
|8||Jimmy Rainer Tamara Albino||September 10, 2018|
|9||Hector Carlos Guimaray Huerta||February 6, 2021|
|10||Eladio Ocaña Anaya||October 7, 2005|
|11||Julio Josué Gutierrez Alva||October 18, 2018|
|12||Ernesto Oré Albornoz||December 18, 2018|
|13||Andres Vicente Chulluncuy Centeno||November 6, 2019|
|14||Jonathan Alfredo Munguia La Cotera||May 12, 2021|
|15||Alexander Paul Condori Huaman||November 27, 2019|
|16||Nelson Berrocal Huamaní||July 18, 2019|
|17||Alessandri Canchoa Quispe||June 4, 2021|